Powered By Blogger

February 21, 2011

Despicable Me Quotes

Don't You Hate It When...
1.Dogs poop in your yard? 
Gru: "Your dog has been leaving bombs in my yard."
Fred McDade: "Oh you know dogs... they go where they want!"
Gru: "Not if they're dead."

Don't You Loathe It When...
2.People speak Spanish and you have no idea what they're saying?
Gru:" Do you speak Spanish?"
Miss Hattie: "Do I look like someone who speaks Spanish?"  
Gru: "It's just that your face is so... Como un burro."
Miss Hattie: "Oh! Why, thank you!"
*Como un burro= like a donkey

Don't You Detest it When...
3.You ask something nicely and people don't do what you ask?
Agnes: "Will you read us a bedtime story?"
Gru: "No."
Anges: "Pretty please?"
Gru: "The physical appearance of the please makes no difference."

Don't You Despise It When...
4.People mess with your stuff?(Especially stuff you have to present in front of someone important?)
Gru: "I shrink the moon, I grab the moon, I sit on the toilet bowl... what?"
[sees a child's drawing in his plans, of him sitting on the toilet]
Doesn't It Just Peeve You Out When...
5.People mess up your special order?
Dr. Nefario: "Here's the new weapon you ordered."
[Shoots minion with the fart gun]
Gru: "No, no, no. I said DART gun."
Dr. Nefario: "Oh yes. Cause I was wondering... under what circumstances would we use this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment